Beautiful Hebrew and English calligraphy of the Shehechiyanu surround embossed aluminum in this gorgeous piece of art. The lovingly embossed metal depicts the a man walking in a village. This piece makes an excellent gift during major life events, such as Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, conversions, or weddings. While famed artist Gad Almaliah is no longer with us, his designs live on and are produced by his wife Joan.
- Approximately 14’’ x 20’’
- The frame and mat are selected by the artist.
- Each piece is hand-embossed for unique texture
- Hebrew text is the blessing recited upon doing something for the first time
- English text reads: “We give thanks to you O lord our G-d ruler of the universe for giving us life for sustaining us and for enabling us to reach this time of joy.”