This textured, woven wool tallit upholds the traditions of our ancestors. The classic off-white weave comes with an assortment of options for colored stripes. Kosher tzitzit adorn each corner, with the tablets of the ten commandments in a matching embroidered accent. The white atarah is embroidered with the Hebrew prayer for putting on a tallit in coordinating colors.
This tallit comes with a choice of styles. The more modern shawl style places all four tzitzit in the front of the body, while the more traditional “flip” style keeps two tzitzit in front and two in back. Both styles are kosher, so please use your personal preference when choosing. If ordering a “flip” style tallit for a still-growing bar or bat mitzvah, we recommend ordering a size that reflects their anticipated adult stature. Sizing details are in the bullet points below.Comes with choice of colors. Without silver accents, the stripes can be black or white. With silver accents, the stripes come in white, slate blue, and gray.
- Size 18 is the standard shawl style and measures 18 x 72 inches. This is the most popular shawl size.
- Sizes 24, 28, and 36 are the larger shawl styles and measure 24 x 72 inches, 28 x 72 inches, and 36 x 72 inches respectively.
- Sizes 45 and 50 are small versions of the traditional “flip” style of tallit and measure 43 x 64 inches and 47 x 67 inches respectively.
- Sizes 55 and 60 are medium versions of the traditional “flip” style of tallit and measure 51 x 72 inches and 55 x 72 inches respectively. These are the most popular flip sizes.
- Sizes 70 and 80 are large versions of the traditional “flip” style of tallit and measure 60 x 72 inches and 67 x 72 inches respectively. These sizes are recommended for taller individuals.